This video is something I strongly believe in and will do whatever it takes to instill this attitude in my children. Yes, we spoil our kids and sometimes we need a reality check that makes us realize how great our lives are and to think...this is not that bad and to say I'am grateful we have it this good. Especially with the current situation in Haiti and around the world.
I hope I can raise my children to be kind hearted and generous...if my children ever become too spoiled or ungrateful you bet I will be hauling their butts to a food shelter to help the homeless...reality checks are what we need sometimes and its not just doing that...I want my children to learn to be generous by doing things that most kids never do or think to do. I was raised to always say please and thank you and to never let it show that you are unappreciative when people do things for you...I think this is why some of Gavins first words were please and thank you...and not to mention the same in sign language. I know it will be a challenging task in todays society but it is something I plan on making a priority. Anyways, what do you do to make sure your kids are grateful? Think about it...
We are lucky enough to be able to spoil our children...you know what I mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!