Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking forward to our first family vacation...

...in March!!!

This will be Gavins first big trip away from home and we are really excited. We will be heading to Orlando for a week long vacation with the rest of the Ransom clan. We have been debating between flying and driving and have come to the conclusion that flying would be too big of a pain with all the stuff we would have to haul with us (thanks Georgia). We plan on spending time playing at Disney World, Sea World, doing some swimming and hopefully taking a drive to the beach...for us, this is not a time to just relax...we want to make the most of this little getaway.

Normally I dont get too excited about vacations, but just cant help myself this time around...I can not wait to watch Gavin experience so many new things and to see his face when we do these new things...I am more excited for him than anything else. I am also looking forward to heading back to Orlando because it has been forever...the last time I went to Disney World was when we woke up Christmas morning when I was around 7 or 8...my parents surprised us with very little toys and Disney money in our stockings...they told us to get in the car because we were leaving for Disney World right away...this was back when we lived in North Carolina. Anyways, needless to say...we look forward to giving Gavin many exciting life experiences...this little trip is just the beginning! Lets just hope Georgia can handle it all...especially the car ride down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!