Monday, March 1, 2010

My Review of Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller - Laguna Bay

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Moms with two stroller-aged kids rejoice - the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller in Laguna Bay is available as a Duo! There's twice as much Quattro for the whole family to love. Toddlers up to 50 pounds get a front row seat with two cup/snack holders and toddler's own storage cubby under seat...


Mother of 2

By Lauren from Indianapolis on 3/1/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Smooth Ride, Easy to Set Up, Durable, Easy To Maneuver, Comfortable

Cons: Bulky

Best Uses: Infants, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I absolutely love this stroller! We were debating between two others and decided to head to the store to compare the two in person...this one won hands down! It manuevers VERY easily and my son can hop in and out of the front seat very easily (when we are at the zoo, museums and Disney). Our newest additon is 3 months, we strap her in and recline the back seat until it lays all the way flat and I swear we never hear a peep from her. I love the option of having two handle positions and the storage and cupholders are great! The only con I have is that it is heavy, but what double stroller isnt?! It is very nice to look at as well! A+ in my book.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!