...yes, we are so glad Georgia has figured out how to roll, but I must say, it does come with some drawbacks :) Like...hearing her scream at the top of her lungs in the middle of the night, because she does not know how to roll back over while half asleep(she knows how to during the day)...this means getting up out of bed several times at night...flipping her over, putting her paci back in her mouth and then proceed to watch her roll back over on her belly and fall right back to sleep...make much sense? I think not, but that is the beauty of babies...they know no different...I say drawbacks with a grain of salt...I dont mind...it just makes me laugh half most of the time...I also want to add that a friend of mine from high school TOTALLY had a speaking role on 'The Office' tonight.
Here is a video of her in action (kinda long)...please excuse the annoying mommy talk. I also plan on doing videos way more often now that I have figured it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!