Friday, April 2, 2010

You're kidding me...right?

Today, Scott had to pick up our nephews 4-h pig...which involved driving a little ways and meeting at a restaurant to transfer the pig to our vehicle...after the guys showed up we decided to head into this restaurant for a bite to eat...well...we sit Georgia in her carrier sling that they provided us and carried on with our conversation while ordering our drinks...our waitress leaves to fetch our liquid...in the mean time...Georgia gets fussy and starts screeching...we proceed to take her out of her carrier in hopes that she just wasnt comfortable and wanted in on the family action...and of course...this did not work...(here is the 'are you kidding me' part)........this random lady working at the restaurant hears Georgia crying...she comes up to our table and starts small talk and being silly about Georgia crying...she then proceeds to tell us that maybe sticking her pacifier into the jelly that was out on our table would get her to stop crying...Scott and I kinda looked at each other and gave that kinda head nod where you dont really agree with someone, but you nod your head anyways to be polite...anyways, this obviously was not good enough for the lady because she reached over us...onto our table...and without asking...grabbed Georgia's paci and STUCK IT IN THE JELLY AND POPPED IT RIGHT INTO GEORGIA'S MOUTH...............are you kidding me?!  Did you REALLY just do that?!  This lady was lucky that Scott and I did not care...or else she would have had a little talkin to that just might of involved her manager...needless to say, we were kinda shocked and asked ourselves if that REALLY just happened...now I start to wonder...what if Georgia had some sort of allergy (the girl has only had rice cereal up to this point)?  What if we were totally anal parents and didnt want our child having anything like that until she was a year?  I should also add that this wasnt a little dab into the jelly...this was a full fledge DUNK to where Georgia ended up, literally, with a face full of jelly!  I just have to wonder how this woman thought this was okay!









1 comment:

  1. That's crazy! I get annoyed when people squeeze jude's cheeks- i don't like random people's germs on my kids face, but this is insane. I can't believe she did that!

    i have been known to put any type of dip on jude's paci from ketchup to jelly to keep him from screaming, but i'm mom, i'd freak out if a waitress did that.!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!