Now, if I was a working mom...I dont think I woud be so in love with the idea of having two kiddos 21 months apart...two kids close together would probably mean getting up SUPER SUPER early and running around like a chicken with my head cut off...atleast that is what I envision. I have so much respect for the working mom...you have no idea. Iam sure establishing a really good routine would be even harder and it probably would be even harder to stick to it on a daily basis...I obviously cant back the working mom part but just feel like that is what it would be like. Anyways, this is just my random thought of the day because I have been wanting to go back to school so bad lately. But when I really start thinking about it and wondering if I could really get up and do that every day...I dont think I could! I guess I am too selfish when it comes to our kids...which has its advantages and disadvantages. Atleast I have a husband that backs up our decision of me staying at home 100%..It was actually more of his idea than mine now that I think about it!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Gloating with a little bit of seriousness...
...my kids are amazing. I love having them 21 months apart and am so glad it has been going so smoothly. I would not change it for anything! Not all moms would agree, but I am a huge fan of strict schedules and routines starting around 3 months of age...and even sometimes letting them CIO (cry it out) for 5 or 10 minutes when putting them down. We did this with Gavin and we did this with Georgia...Georgia took longer but MAN has it paid off. They are both super easy kids and both sleep really really well at night...I cant imagine it any other way...and dont want to! I love routines so much!
Now, if I was a working mom...I dont think I woud be so in love with the idea of having two kiddos 21 months apart...two kids close together would probably mean getting up SUPER SUPER early and running around like a chicken with my head cut off...atleast that is what I envision. I have so much respect for the working mom...you have no idea. Iam sure establishing a really good routine would be even harder and it probably would be even harder to stick to it on a daily basis...I obviously cant back the working mom part but just feel like that is what it would be like. Anyways, this is just my random thought of the day because I have been wanting to go back to school so bad lately. But when I really start thinking about it and wondering if I could really get up and do that every day...I dont think I could! I guess I am too selfish when it comes to our kids...which has its advantages and disadvantages. Atleast I have a husband that backs up our decision of me staying at home 100%..It was actually more of his idea than mine now that I think about it!
Now, if I was a working mom...I dont think I woud be so in love with the idea of having two kiddos 21 months apart...two kids close together would probably mean getting up SUPER SUPER early and running around like a chicken with my head cut off...atleast that is what I envision. I have so much respect for the working mom...you have no idea. Iam sure establishing a really good routine would be even harder and it probably would be even harder to stick to it on a daily basis...I obviously cant back the working mom part but just feel like that is what it would be like. Anyways, this is just my random thought of the day because I have been wanting to go back to school so bad lately. But when I really start thinking about it and wondering if I could really get up and do that every day...I dont think I could! I guess I am too selfish when it comes to our kids...which has its advantages and disadvantages. Atleast I have a husband that backs up our decision of me staying at home 100%..It was actually more of his idea than mine now that I think about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!