...the bad storm that blew threw here Monday was not a tornado...I guess they (weather people) deemed it as 100 mph straight line winds...still nasty nonetheless...the clean up of that demolished shed is coming along...there have been people out there everyday picking up the pieces...the debris in the neighboring field is still scattered about...the word on the street is that the farmer who lived there and owned the shed was IN the actual shed when the storm hit...I guess he got so nervous that he hopped into the cab of one of his tractors...thank God he did, or else he may not be here to share his story...what also stinks is that a lot of the fields with the worst damage are his...
...I really hate driving down that road to get to places...I hate (hate is such a strong word) seeing the crops look like that...it is INSANE...some of those fields are unrecognizable...and some of those fields are already showing signs of "death"...meaning whats left of the corn is turning brown...like I have said before...it is an indescribable feeling and I have no idea how to translate the thoughts in my head into words on this blog...you just cant...I hope we never see a storm like that again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!