Our son is his dads little right hand man...with everything. And this was all made official the day we went to Rural King and bought him his very own pair of work gloves...in his size mind you! His official duty at the moment it to haul the hose out of the shop to water the cows...he is in heaven.
Dont get me wrong...I absolutely love the confidence that is blossoming, but now he realizes how much cooler dad is...and how boring mom is...It is also kinda scary...his obsession with machinery is out of this world...and who knows what he would do if my husband turned his back for a minute.
Gavin, at the ripe old age of 3, is a work horse...just like his dad. All he wants to do is work...and help...and drive tractors...My husband finally got his wish!
Just to give you an idea as to how crazed he is with trucks, tractors and cattle. We drove through a truck lot the other day...and I was explaining to Gavin that when he is older...he will get to drive a truck like daddy...and he took what I said differently...and thought I meant he gets to drive daddy's truck right now...so I cant leave the house without him asking if he is going to drive daddy's truck yet...what did I start?!

Too funny! Hang in there Mom, you still have your little girl, but I know what you mean. K has always been Daddy's girl. Just keeping telling yourself it's ok to share! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog design! Be glad that he shows such an interest in the cattle. I always worry that one day when I have kids, what if they want nothing to do with them!
ReplyDeletewww.cdycattle.blogspot.com