Our front yard is becoming a pond...and our driveway is now a creek.
Nice one, mother nature!
And the real creek down the road is flooded past its bank and into surrounding fields...a lot of county roads are flooded over...and there is still a lot of rain in the forecast. Awesome! We always have something to complain about...dont we!
LOL... the above comments put a smile on my face! Although I guess it's not that funny really... I hope y'all stay safe and don't lose anything. Here where I live in Alabama, we just had a tornado plow thru. My family's 3\4 of a mile driveway had trees all over it that were hit and downed. God kept us safe though. There were three people killed in the community right next to us. :( So sad. Blessings to you on Wednesday! *MeMoRy
Ditto. Same here. I am calling it Lake Beyer.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should consider raising catfish????? We could feed them some of the seed in our tool shed!
ReplyDeleteLOL... the above comments put a smile on my face! Although I guess it's not that funny really... I hope y'all stay safe and don't lose anything. Here where I live in Alabama, we just had a tornado plow thru. My family's 3\4 of a mile driveway had trees all over it that were hit and downed. God kept us safe though. There were three people killed in the community right next to us. :( So sad.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you on Wednesday!
*MeMoRy