We are thrilled...although I have my moments where I wonder what we were thinking...just have to keep reminding myself what a blessing a child is and how fortunate we are to conceive naturally...it's all just amazing.
My nausea has lifted substantially 4 days ago...which worried me. I guess Iam pretty lucky in the morning sickness department...although it was the worst this time around...Iam not a puker...just on the verge all the time. My appetite is coming back and foods are slowly starting to sound good again. My biggest food aversion would have to be diet coke...the thought of it gives me chills...which is good!
We initially wanted to have the gender be a surprise...but I feel like Iam slowly being swayed the other way...not sure if we will be able to hold out on that one!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI hate that "on the verge" feeling. Sometimes I'd just rather get it over with!
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh, I hate feeling like you gotta puke, but then can't. I'd rather do it and get it over with and feel better than suffer through it.
Try to hold out on "finding out". I found out with both my boys and I totally regret it. The next one (if we should be so lucky) will be a total surprise - but we're just going to assume it's a boy. . . there's been only 1 girl born on either side of the family in 18 years.
YAY!! Is it funny that the first thing I thought of was that you were going to have to change your blog name... haha!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm... LIz is right! We will have to start thinking of a tag line to go with Four Ransoms! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I think something is floating around in "blog land". You are the third person who has posted today that they are pregnant. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeletewww.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete