We had the privilege of having a family friend do our family/maternity pictures for the second time yesterday! She did a great job, as always!
Some of my readers may know of her and her family...Christy Couch Lee...her family is big into cattle and has been for a very long time...and she also did work with John Deere's The Furrow and Homestead magazines. You can check her out here if you would like.
This may be our last pregnancy...so I really wanted to document it as a family! Which was quite a struggle with a 3 year old and almost 2 year old! I definitely look forward to the day where I dont have to stress about picture sessions...the day when my children will just stand there and do what they are told!! Anyways...here are my favorites from what I have seen so far...just glad we got them in while my husband had some time! Rain, rain, go away!





Beautiful pics. I love the coloring of them. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the pumpkin one...cute!!
ReplyDeleteChristy Lee is a great photographer! Thanks for sharing your photos with us!
ReplyDeletewww.crystalcattle.com
Really good!
ReplyDeleteAnd you might as well know now, they never just stand and smile like they are suppossed to but you will always enjoy the photos!
Love them. I stress about photo sessions too. B is almost 6 so she does pretty good and Mel is just finally coming to terms to having the camera stuck in her face.
ReplyDeleteLOVE these. What a cute li'll pumkin you are having :-) And of course the two older ones are absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteThose are REALLY gorgeous! You are a beautiful pregnant lady!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love your farm theme! I'm hoping maybe in a couple of months I'll be big enough to get some maternity shots outside before the weather gets too cold.
ReplyDelete