We really have not purchased a lot of new things for baby Cecily Noelle, but there have been a few things I just couldn't pass up...and just want to share them with you because I love them so much!
I can not say enough positive things about these sleepers from Hanna Andersson...these pictures don't give justice to how gorgeous they are in person...and the material is amazing!
I LOVE the matching socks by Hanna Andersson as well...Cecily is going to be so cozy this Winter!
I have never been a huge fan of swaddling...but had to have this when I saw it in the store (plus this one is highly sought after)...so we will be giving this halo sleep sack and swaddle blanket combo a try...so soft and lush!
I found these just by browsing the internet...and couldn't resist getting a pair of these Rufflebutts stretch pants for both of our girls!
New baby means that some things need to be replaced...like our bottle rack. Found this BPA free bottle rack at our new Buybuy baby store!
We are diving head first into the cloth diapering world...and so far I LOVE it...and I LOVE our one size cow print cloth diaper by Blueberry...and so does my husband.
You can't go wrong with these baby hats...Got them for a steal while they were on sale at BabyGap. Come in different colors and patterns!
We don't put shoes on our babies...but these are a must for those cold days when leaving the house! Love BabyGap!
I have a feeling that adding a third child to the mix will be difficult to juggle at times...I can't wait to use this beco baby carrier to help free up my hands and tend to our other two kiddos! Plus they are currently on sale for almost half off!
I was a HUGE Hello Kitty fan growing up...and couldn't pass on these Hello Kitty leg warmers by Babylegs!
We buy this ornament kit from Potterybarn Kids every time we have a new little one. I love having a mold of their tiny hand to decorate the tree with!
So our kids practically live in sleep sacks their first few months of life...and I always buy these from BabyGap. Its safe to say that Cecily will be living in these sacks and the Hanna Andersson organic cotton sleepers.











whooooo that diaper!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha fantastic!
big hugs
Leontien
I don't have too many clothes yet and I really need to get on the ball b/c one so many of the boys' clothes can be reused and most are in the wrong season anyway. I LOVE the cowprint diaper and the bottle-drying rack - a must for farm babies! Have you seen the twig and flower attachments for it?
ReplyDelete