Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Hello! Not much to post about but I am bored and need something to do so here goes a pretty pointless post about our weekend. First off what a bummer, for me, with this snow. I thought Saturday morning we would wake up to a couple of inches on the ground, definitely not, we got what you would call a "dusting" I guess. We had a good time Friday night, a buddy from Scotts work came over and stayed the night. We played card games which was a blast, I had the opportunity to learn some new stuff so that's always fun. Scott had to work Saturday morning so that morning was very uneventful...the rest of the day was very lazy. We watched the IU vs. Purdue basketball game, what a bummer. Its really difficult to get excited over IU basketball when they are this young of a team. Hopefully the next few years they will continue to improve and put on a good show against big teams...CROSS YOUR FINGERS! We had an early night Saturday for no particular reason...I think we hit the hay around 10pm!!!! Wow, I am a young, domesticated housewife/stay at home mom (I wouldn't change it for the world)!!!! Today was a little more eventful, my parents came to visit for the day which is always nice. They always bring something yummy to eat and today it was stuffed cabbage and mashed potatoes. My grandma came with them as well since she is not doing very well...Alzheimer's majorly setting in and she can not be left at home by herself, but that's a whole other story. Kinda bummed our good show are not on tonight...we are definitely not fans of the whole Oscar thing...we don't enjoy watching a bunch of egotistical, overpaid/overrated celebrities...booooring! Anyways, Gavin just majorly pooed his britches so I need to go take care of that!!! I hope you had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!