Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hes BACK

Well, if you have been reading our previous posts, you will know that we were having problems with one of our dogs. Scott and I were eating dinner this evening, chit chatting about the week...we look outside and guess who we see...MAVERICK. Yes, Maverick has yet again found his way back home after being dropped off almost 30 miles away from our home. We are baffled as to how he does this, especially when this involves him needing to cross a major highway not too far from our home. Dont get me wrong, I am thrilled he is that smart of a dog to be able to find his way back home. I told Scott that maybe we just need to keep him since he is not giving up on us...there is obviously a reason for this madness and I am willing to keep him to figure it out. We dropped Maverick off mid-day on Saturday...it is now Tuesday evening which means he was out and about for 3 nights and almost 4 days...that is so amazing! Anyways, we still love him and are not sure what to do from here........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!