Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Playroom

Well its official...Maverick did not find his way back home this time. We took him back out on Sunday in a different direction, it was sad for me, but like I said it needed to be done. All I can hope is that he found a new home to take care of him and give him the attention and love he needs. I cried a little because I felt bad for the guy, Scott laughed, but realized I just have a big heart for animals. That was Mavericks best bet, because I am sure if we took him to the Humane Society or any other shelter he would have ended up euthanized.


Anyways, on to happier things. I finally reached a point where I can not stand having Gavins toys in our living room. I always told myself I will never be that mom that keeps toys out in the open for everyone to see. I am still that mom, our house is just so small that there really is no other place for them...until now. I have decided to change Scotts "ammo/shotgun/hunting" room into a playroom for Gavin. It is a super tiny room and figured that is all it will ever be good for. While cleaning out this room I realized something I didn't realize before. I knew Scott had a lot of shotguns that he has collected over the years, but JEEEEEEZ, I had no idea how many he actually has. I believe all in all he probably has close to 15 different shotguns (worth 300+ bucks each and most double/triple that!) plus a bow and not to mention the pounds and pounds of ammo too!!! With this whole recession business I know where our goldmine is if we ever have to scrap for money ;). No, I would never make Scott get rid of them/give them up...it is one thing that is his and will always be his. Anyways, the play room! I am in the midst of painting the walls...each wall is going to be a different color and I plan on putting some sort of organizational wall unit up against the wall with no winow. I am not really sure what else to add to it to make it kid friendly. In reality we will not be in this house for much longer so I guess it really does not matter what else I add...I might post a pic or two when Iam finished...Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!