Thursday, September 10, 2009

31 Weeks

Our son never ceases to amaze me, this is what he was doing while I was typing this post...singing into this thing. This is a make shift microphone...the funny thing is...I dont even know how he KNOWS what a microphone is. The red thing is a piece of potpourri and he put it on top of an adaptor of some sort that has a cord sticking out of it.





I am not "officially" 31 weeks until tomorrow, but figured I would post my weekly update and get it out of the way. So yes, here I am at 31 weeks...I also threw in the photo I took when I was 25 weeks...see a difference? I can see a slight difference, although, I should have put on the same outfit I had on when I took my 25 week photo. Other than that, there is nothing really new to report on our family. Gavin is still doing AMAZING in his big boy bed and has not had one problem. I have officially put the highchair away and now seat Gavin at the island to eat most of his meals...he still needs a booster seat...I have just been lazy about getting one! We are looking forward to our first fall in our new house and can not wait to decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. We purchased some beautiful yellow mums that I am displaying on our front porch. I dont know why I love the fall season so much...I think its the way it makes me feel.

Thats all I have for now...enjoy the photos!

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: I will find out on Monday...yikes!
Maternity clothes? The only thing I seem to be comfy in are my yoga maternity pants.
Sleep: I am still comfortable, but still dealing with insomnia because my mind races at night.
Best moment this week: Feeling actual body parts now.
Movement: I still swear she never sleeps! I feel movement constantly and the kicks are rather fierce.
Gender: Georgia Reese Ransom
Labor Signs: No, I am experiencing some rather uncomfortable BH contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Depends on how I am sitting.
What I miss: Being able to pick up Gavin without any pain.
What I am looking forward to: The baby "sprinkle" my mother is throwing for me at the new house.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water!
Milestones: reaching the point where I am now seeing the doctor every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!