
Gavin sporting his new skeleton pj's from grandma




I have not talked about the shed lately because we have not had anything move forward for a little bit. Today is different, they have started pouring concrete (just the drain today)so I decided to head outside and take some quick photos. I had Doug explain the next couple of steps and I think I understood what comes next. The drain was cemented today and I believe the guys are setting up for the rest of the shed to be cemented. This involves some type of insulation put down, that reinforced wiring put down and something else as well (did I get that right at all, Doug?). After that, Doug and Scott will lay the needed material for the heated floor element and then I believe the rest of the shed can be cemented. Oh yea...I almost forgot...they will have a full bathroom/washing machine and an office as well out there so Doug has been putting the tubing in the ground for when they concrete that area. I think those are the next major and I will definitely be documenting in photos, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!