










How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14lbs.
Maternity clothes? Love them
Sleep: INSOMNIA, but still comfortable...my nose is really stuffy at night, so I have to breathe through my nose...yuck...my lips and throat get so dry!
Best moment this week: Ya know, every moment of pregnancy is just amazing to me, but I would have to say getting the bones in my pelvic girdle back in place!
Movement: Oh my goodness, YES. I have started to notice her sleeping more when I do, so that is nice to notice.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out, and boy is it a sight to see;)
What I miss: being able to bend over
What I am looking forward to: next appointment
Weekly Wisdom: Dont sweat the small stuff
Milestones: Just being 33 weeks
Attached are some pictures of Georgia's nursery. I must say, I do love it for as little planning as we did, we really just kinda threw it together. Everything came together really nicely in the end and the only thing that is left is to put up her name in wooden letters above the changing table...I might paint some more flowers on that wall as well...it seems a little bare to me. Her room has a major calming affect and I try to find any excuse to go in there...I hope she likes it, because all it needs is her!
So precious!!! (found you from thebump)
ReplyDelete