Thursday, September 24, 2009
Call me crazy!
Can I just express how much I LOVE Super Target. They have such a great selection and I could probably spend all day there! So, to the point of this post...call me crazy, because I just got home from doing a little Christmas shopping...mainly for Gavin. We figure, we (especially me) will have no desire to shop the weeks leading up to the baby's arrival and especially the weeks after her arrival...my plan is to have just about everything purchased and wrapped by the time she gets here. I did get a good pointer from a lady on a toddler board I visit often. She said she shops online late at night, the day after Thanksgiving...she said she gets amazing deals...I will definitely look into this! I also noticed that a lot of the things I am interested in getting Gavin are already hard to find in stores...like the Leap Frog Tag Junior...stores seem to have the girl version (pink), but not the boy (green). This is probably the top item on my list to get Gavin for Christmas...as for Georgia...we probably wont be doing much shopping for her...it just comes with the age. I might snag a few clothes items here and there so she has atleast something under the tree for us to open for her. Anyways, I hope this finds you having a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!