
I just got a VM from our vet, and Red does in fact have this fungal infection. She said he is still showing limited vision on his Right eye and has also found a cheaper place to purchase these anti-fungal meds. So we are dealing with the same situation, euthanize him or give him a chance. If the vet told us that he had absolutely no vision in his right eye, I would probably say lets put him to sleep, but since there is something there, I dont think I can do that. So, our decision as of now is to keep him on the meds in hopes his right eye pulls through. I think I also remember hearing about people who lose an eye and their other eye becomes stronger or something like that. So not terrible news, but not great news. Other than that things are the same around here. I am excited to be hitting the 30 week mark on Friday and am definitely feeling way more movement within the past couple of weeks. I am beginning to think she NEVER sleeps! I attached a recent photo of Gavin, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!