Some stats- I have gained 1 pound within the last 2 weeks...baby has dropped and he seemed impressed with how low she is. I am "fingertip" dilated, which pretty much means nothing and I am "slightly" thinned. I guess the best news for me, today, is that she has dropped. I was not totally surprised because I have noticed a major increase in my visitations to the bathroom this past week. He estimated that she is currently 6 1/2 to 7 pounds (give or take a half pound) and still believes I will most likely deliver an 8-9 pound child...yahoo. I did ask him why I feel her hiccups in my bum and his answer totally made sense. He said that since she is so low...I am feeling her head as she hiccups...in case you wanted to know. Anyways, that is really all the info I have...just an agonizing waiting game at this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!