Nothing new to report on the pregnancy front...since I was contracting a little...my doctor decided to wait until my next appointment to check me...this was fine by me!! I got the h1n1 vaccine and I dont know if I am quite happy about being able to say this but our whole family is now h1n1 vaccinated...I will leave it at that.
After my doctors appointment on Tuesday, Gavin and I headed to my parents for a few days. We needed to do some major shopping for Georgia (last minute stuff) and get things in line for our guest bedroom. We have a new bed coming and one never realizes how much junk goes along with getting a new bed until you actually get a new bed! I think my mom and I shopped 6 hours straight getting everything in order. Gavin was his usual amazing self and came along for the spree...he never made a peep. I definitely did too much and paid for it the next day...I could barely walk!
I am finally to the point where I feel like I need to start washing clothes, sanitizing bottles and putting together the new "stuff" we bought for Georgia. Her arrival is right around the corner and everything is slowly starting to sink in...Iam not sure if Iam ready to give birth yet...I am a little freaked out this time around...plus, there is more to plan and worry about...like where is Gavin going...how is he going to feel...how are WE going to feel...so many thoughts.
Anyways, that is all there is to report...hope you are staying dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!