Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was fun this year, especially since Gavin could participate a little more. He surprised me by saying please, thank you and bye to just about every house we went to for candy...he held on tightly to his trick or treat bag and did such a good job putting the treats in his bag and not trying to eat it all. Before hand, we got together at Scotts oldest sisters house and had pizza...Gavin had a blast and loves playing with his two nieces.

Earlier that day, Gavin had peed in the potty for the first time...it took him by surprise and I dont think he liked it...we let him run around naked for a little bit afterwards, which was a mistake...he ended up pooping and REALLY did not like that...so we had a little mess to clean up!

Nothing new with the baby...just hanging in there...waiting... I have an appointment on Tuesday so we will see if anything new is going on. I am now beginning to think that I will have to be induced, which is kind of depressing to think about, so I try not to. Thats about it...everything is cleaned...I am going to bring down the pak-n-play sometime today and that will wrap it all up in terms of getting ready...I am still freaking out as each day passes, but tend to keep that part to myself. So from here on out, I am just trying to savor the little things that being a family of three brings!

He went potty for the first time on Saturday...too bad it scared him!

His very cheap and simple Halloween costume...

Off to trick or treat

Acting like a king in the guest bedroom...




TRYING to get a photo of Gavin with the girls...



Again, TRYING to get a family photo before we went out for the evening...



38 Weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!