Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Boo Hiss!
No progress on the baby front...everything seems to still be the same even though the doctor could not get to what he needed to get to (ladies, you know what I am getting at)...he said I am soft and that his examination should bring on some "change" and I am not sure why he said that...kinda odd if you ask me (trying to keep this PG). Anyways, I feel a little bit better because going to the doctor always makes me feel like I am already in the hospital...I got all nervous and nauseous thinking about actually delivering and now I am completely fine with waiting...I know, I know...I keep going back and forth! Now is not a good time for us anyways, especially for Scott...this harvest is NEVER going to end!! Scott will most likely be back in the field as soon as we get home from the hospital...kind! of a bummer but hey, he is providing for our family and I would not have the privilege of staying at home if he did not do what he does...therefore I am thankful! So it is just a waiting game...I wouldnt mind being pregnant for another 2 weeks if I was not in so much pain! Next appointment is on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!