Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lucky...

I definitely consider myself to have one amazing life. I have an awesome husband who works so hard to provide for us and who gives me the ability to stay home and raise our family. I am even luckier to have TWO healthy babies...I am overwhelmed when I think about the health of our kids...you dont understand the feeling of vulnerability until you have a little person growing inside your belly. You realize that everything is left up to God and all you can do is hope and pray that everything works out...its hard when all you can do is eat healthy...and everything else is left to the man upstairs.

During this last pregnancy I often visited a really awesome support website www.thebump.com. There are dozens of message boards that all relate to thinking about trying to conceive, actually conceiving, pregnancy, newborns, toddlers, pregnancy loss, infertility and the list continues. I often visited the trimester boards and now visit the 0-3 month board as well as the 12-24 month board. I would often be nosey and observe the pregnancy loss boards or the infertility/trouble trying to conceive boards...visiting those boards really made me realize how fortunate we are to have what we have. Thousands and thousands of women have been trying to have children for 5 plus years with negative after negative results. My heart breaks for some of these women...a lot of them also have blogs and this is where I got my desire to start ours. If you are thinking about having kids or are currently pregnant or have a baby/toddler, I HIGHLY recommend you joining this website...its rather entertaining at times as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!