Tuesday, February 9, 2010
poop face...
...so my sweet baby girl has this ridiculously funny poop face. I have been trying like crazy to capture a picture of it...until then...here is what it looks like in words...she flares her nostrils...her face turns the color of a red hot piece of candy and she does the funniest thing with her lips...she starts puckering them like she wants to give you a kiss and will then start to open her mouth...while this is all happening her eyes start to water and her brow line starts to scrunch...it is hard to explain it in words and that is why I am trying to get a picture of it...I swear it is the most ridiculous thing to watch...especially once she has success and it sounds like she blew her pants off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!