We had Georgia's 2 month appointment today (she is 12 days shy of 3 months)and finally found out how much our baby girl has grown. She is a little over 25 inches long and weighing in at 15 pounds 9 ounces. WOW...she is in the 97th percentile and looks and acts more like a 4 month old...according to the pedi atleast. Anyways, it feels good to have healthy and strong children. The pedi asked how old Gavin was (she thought he was 3 or 3 1/2)...she was shocked that he was only 2...anyways, enough bragging on my part! Having healthy kids takes so much pressure off my shoulders and I hope it stays this way until summer...I guess RSV is really bad this Winter.
Georgia received 3 shots and oral medication...it used to make me nervous because supposedly doctors thought there was some type of link between getting several vaccinations at a time and autism...I just read somewhere that this has yet again been proven wrong, so getting that many in one visit does not worry me...anyways, the visit went very smooth...thanks to my awesome 2 year old who loves being in public and mingling with strangers ::insert me rolling my eyes here:: I think he said hi and bye to every single employee at that office!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!