Monday, March 8, 2010
Great weekend
We had a great weekend...my parents came to visit on Friday so that my dad could help Scott out with a few things around here. They babysat Friday night so we could go out to dinner with a couple other couples :) We had a good time...especially when my mom offered to get up with Georgia Saturday night...I of course did not mind this one bit...the funny thing is is that Georgia never woke up that night! Doesn't that just figure?! The one night I have the chance to sleep all the way through and Georgia doesn't even bother waking for her 3am feeding...anyways, I think it was a good thing and Iam hoping we are on to something good...like sleeping through the night! She slept through the night, again, last night...we put her down around 9 and she slept until 8:30...HALLELUJAH!!! I have been waiting for this to happen for almost 4 months!! Other than that things continue to go well...Gavin is still an amazing little dude and Georgia is learning leaps and bounds by the day...it sure is fun watching a baby discover their world...she is starting to do raspberries, she has been rolling over for a few weeks...which now means worrying at night because she is never in the same spot we left her...she can play in her jumperoo for long periods of time and loves it...she is starting to grab her toes and also plays with toys with her feet when she lays under her play mat...I love laying her on the floor and listening to all those toys rattle...that sound means so much! Anyways, I hope you had a great weekend as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!