I am going to talk about a positive...anyways, when Georgia was first born...we had a bundle of mail in our mailbox with a sticky note that said Congratulations on your new baby girl...this was clearly from the post office people and I saw it as a very sweet and nice gesture...well, the weeks proceeding we had several packages delivered via USPS...and the niceness from our mail woman continued...(and this is one of the many reasons why I love where I live)...instead of ringing the doorbell and potentially waking up our sleeping babe...she VERY LIGHTLY knocked on the door and whispered to me after I opened it and proceeded to apologize if she woke up our new little bundle...now, come on, if you live in suburbia or the city...do you get treated this way?! I highly doubt it...unless you are one of the few postal customers that have a relationship with your mail person...which we do not and most people dont...anyways, the lady just knew about us and proceeded with the upmost respect...which I LOVED and wanted to give her a huge hug for caring about our new family in that way...it is the small things like that, that make me realize how different my new lifestyle is...and I wouldn't change it for a million dollars!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!