We spent the majority of our weekend at our county fair...it was a blast...but just wasnt the same without the in-laws. The heat was a downer at times...especially when the heat index reached well over 100 degrees a few days...the humidity was something I have not experienced in a long time...it was NUTS. Attached are two pictures...one is of Gavin hanging out by the grand stands...and the other is of my nephew and Gavin...two handsome boys!
In other stuff...ww is going really well!! I have lost between 2 and 5 pounds since Friday morning...just depending on what time of the day I weigh myself. Counting points has been super easy and is definitely helping me stay on track! Iam trying to cut out diet coke...completely....but am still working on it. Iam down to probably 1 can a day...with the rest of my fluid intake coming from water.
I have also noticed a MAJOR change in my energy level...Iam not sure why it has changed so drastically, so quickly, but I will take it! It has been a lot easier to just keep going...and I am not burnt out at the end of the day. This, by far, has been the best dieting start I have EVER had...it is also already helping my self esteem and is getting me really, really pumped to be back in my size 8 jeans...which is PERFECT for me. My goal weight is to be anywhere in the 150's...which to some...may still seem like a lot...but for me...it is just right. Iam tall and "big boned." My body could NEVER be below 150 without some serious consequences!

Beautiful pictures! Yes the heat was a bit too much at times, and then there were the storms! Geez! Great job on the diet! Keep working on the Diet Coke thing. It was the toughest habit for me to break!
ReplyDelete