Saturday, July 31, 2010

So far...

...I have lost just under 7 pounds.  Iam noticing very minor differences...so minor that I cant really put my finger on where I actually feel different.  The good news is that Iam still sticking to it...although it is rather frustrating to witness how slow this process is going to be...I weigh myself every morning...and every morning there is just a teeny tiny decrease...which is another motivator to keep on trucking!  Its hard because I want to see a significant change...like, RIGHT NOW...so it has been hard to train my brain to keep thinking positive and understand that it will come in due time...like Scott says...they didn't build Rome in one day.

Iam adding some walking in to this adventure.  After we put Georgia to bed...Iam going to try to walk just under two miles, everyday.  Last night was fun because Scott and Gavin decided to join me...and not in the way you are probably thinking...Scott went and got on our xuv gator...and decided to piddle along side me while I walked from stop sign to stop sign...it was actually quite nice...nothing compares to walking on a deserted gravel road...surrounded by fields of corn and soybeans...it was VERY VERY relaxing...I got the see the "lay of the land" from a different view point...I normally see it from the window of my Murano...going about 40 mph...plus Gavin was right there with me...making me laugh...it was a fun "family moment" and thank goodness for long distance monitors!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! And Bravo! I know that love/hate relationship with the scales, and Steve says the same thing, "You didn't gain it in a week, so you are not going to lose it in a week." It would be nice if they knew exactly what they were talking about, but both of our husbands have very few pounds to lose, the little stinkers! Did you see my blog about walking with the girls on Thursday? It wasn't a power walk, but it was a very special one in its own way. Keep up the good work! You can also look at the pics in my very first blog to see the weight loss from last year to this year. Kind of amazing if I do say so myself. I wasn't sure if I could do it, and I am not done yet!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!