This is just a silly thing that makes him him...And I will ever understand the logic behind it...so I will continue scratching my head...hoping I don't hurt him one of these mornings...
Just a little randomness because I have been at a loss of things to blog about. But stayed tuned, we have some exciting stuff happening!!!
And this is what I have been witnessing on our farm the past few days. Things are about to start rolling, literally! We just need it to dry up a bit!
Happy Wednesday!
Everyone is getting itchin' to start here too, but I said, "HELLO! At least let the calendar get to April!" Steve said he heard some are planting beans for Pioneer up north. The ground is only about 33 degrees down where the seeds will go. I wouldn't be putting out any roots in that condition! Ground work will start soon, though. We saw someone working a field off 41 by the Newport place. ACK! Lovely thing for my husband to see as we drive home. I think our speed increased by 5 mph! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'm somehow glad to see that someone else's husband does the same thing with the alarm. It drives me completely crazy!
ReplyDelete