Monday, June 27, 2011

If you give a farm wife a bucket...

I received my bucket in the mail from Red General Hill a couple weeks ago.  As soon as it arrived, and I opened the package...my son and niece confiscated it for the rest of the day!  And it was the perfect day to have a bucket like this around...because we were playing in the pool!

So what did they do with it?  Well, it served a great purpose of keeping my piggies cool while I watched Gavin and Hill play.  Gavin enjoyed getting my feet wet...especially when I squealed because the water was so dang cold!  They enjoyed scooping up the water and throwing it at each other...and just doing what kids do.

Check out The Real Farmwives of America on facebook to see what other farmwives are doing with their buckets...And visit us on our website...www.realfarmwivesofamerica.com for your chance to win a galvanized embossed tub from Red Hill General Store...enter the giveaway!



Now every time I let him play in the pool...he asks where his bucket is!

Ahh, feels pretty good.  I think it was one of our 90 degree days when we were doing this.



3 comments:

  1. So glad the kids had so much fun playing with the bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to stay cool on these hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great GREAT way to use that bucket of yours!!!

    Leontien

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!