Thursday, March 18, 2010

For those of you wondering...

...one of our pregnant cows I posted about before has still yet to deliver...we had a vet look at her yesterday...the calf is in position and he gave her another induction shot and told us the calf she be here in the next 24 hours...this was yesterday around this time...he said if she does not deliver then there might be something wrong...so here we are...at 24 hours...we moved her to a friends barn down the road so I have no idea where she is at in this long process...she started "stringing" out a lot more the past couple of days...since she is not at our farm anymore...I dont think I will be able to catch her giving birth! bummer because it is so much fun to watch and really looked forward to sharing that experience with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!