...is April 24th-May 5th. I read about this on a blog I visit often and it just struck a chord with me...making me want to post about it and raise whatever kind of awareness I can.
Thankfully, infertility is something I have never had to deal with...on a personal level, but I know tons of women who have...it is something I dont even really know where to begin talking about...it is something that breaks my heart to know about...to know that 1 in 8 women will never conceive a child naturally and that some of those women will NEVER hold their own biological child...it breaks my heart and makes me angry...this disease affects 7.3 million people which makes it highly likely that someone reading this post will have IF (infertility) issues...I pray to god that you dont...As a whole, we need to be more understanding of this issue and offer support to anyone that may be going down this dark road...even if it seems as if they do not need it...Iam touched deeply by these women...especially the ones courageous enough to blog about it...and give us insight about all the struggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!