No need to worry about it being a few weeks for Georgia's bottom teeth to come in! Woke up this morning and felt her bottom gums...it looks like she cut her first tooth last night...I know it was over night because I felt her gums before I put her to sleep...I am shocked that her tooth pushed through that quickly...I really thought it was going to be awhile before they broke through the skin! Anyways, I'm sure her right bottom will soon follow! It is also super cute watching her push her bottom lip in and out...this is something new she has been doing which leads me to believe she is doing it because of that tooth!
Also, she has been getting really good at pushing herself onto all fours...she rocks back and forth...usually resulting in a nose dive into the carpet...this age is a lot of fun!
By the way...if you cant find humor in some of the silly things I say or take it with a grain of salt..save yourself some time...don't read my blog...
It is very hard to see in this picture, but I swear, it is there!
Yay for teeth! My Rosemary just got hers in the last week too!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are beautiful!
I'm mrsbird1129 from the bump :)
Thanks! Gotta love teething!
ReplyDelete