I think we strung a total of 10 long lines outside on our trees and bushes this Christmas...I think out of those 10...3 lines are currently working. I swear it is darn near impossible to go a whole holiday season without any lines going out...it is so frustrating! I really would like to know how much a family spends in a life time on Christmas lights...it has got to be a pretty high number!!
In other news...we are currently in the market for a bred heifer! We have our eye on an auction in Ohio and have narrowed the field down to two ladies we like...both with great genetics and power! It is always fun to know you will have a new face around the property and a new calf early February...just before our other ladies birth!
Searching for that perfect heifer is quite an addicting process...My husband and I spent ours on the inter webs doing just that last night...searching through videos and pictures...all in hopes of finding the perfect one for us that can hopefully produce some great calves down the road! It can be quite frustrating at times, too...When you search through so many for a long period of time...they all begin to look the same and you have to force yourself to back away from the screen! ha!
I havent posted pics of the kids lately...so here is one of Georgia playing with her favorite toy!
Happy Holidays!
I can't believe how big Georgia is!! Wow! She is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteThat must be how Santa feels, trying to find that perfect gift for everyone! Hope you find the right lady to fit in with your herd and dream.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!