A few websites worth mentioning- Seabags, JCrew has a few made exclusively by Sea Bags (this is where I purchased mine), and Ella Vickers . There are a whole lot more if you google recycled sails! They are made extremely well and will last a lifetime...which can offset the heavy price for them.
So I purchased mine through J Crew and received it last week...I will tell you...you will not be disappointed...although, I had a dumb moment when I looked mine over! I took it out of the box with much excitement...and, of course, I did a look see over the whole thing to make sure I liked the quality and thought it was worth the money. So as I looked closer...I remember thinking to myself...this thing is just a little bit dirty...what in the world?! And then I was like...AHA! Silly Lauren, the bag is made out of recycled sails that have traveled all over the world...remember, lauren?! And at that moment...I fell even more inlove with my exclusive sea bag made for J Crew! The bag just feels super tough and I can not wait to sport it on our cruise and during the summer months!
I love finding unique items that are of great quality...so I just had to share this find with you! Check them out!

Very cool bag! I am sure it will last forever.
ReplyDeletewww.cdycattle.blogspot.com