Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The dog days of Winter...

What have we been up to lately?

A little of this...

And a lot of this...
This...

This...


And this...


Other than feeding and checking up on our cattle...what you see above is pretty much all we have been doing lately.  Playing, baking, playing and playing...with mom constantly trying to find new things for them to do...because lets face it...when you are stuck inside with wind chill factors in the negative range...playing inside is what we mostly do!

We are also looking forward to this weeks Farm Bureau convention...my husband is involved in their discussion meet...so I have the opportunity to see him dazzled up in a suit!  We would love it if he advances atleast once...so cross your fingers he does well!  We will be spending an evening/night downtown...and look forward to being kidless for 20 hours ;)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to put the grain on a cookie sheet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a District 3 meeting at 10:00 Friday morning, but Steve wants to go watch at least some of the Discussion Meet. Wish Scott well for us, and we will see you all there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am going to have to follow your blog! We would love to be living on a farm like you are! :) nice to meet you and thanks for following my blog! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!