Monday, December 13, 2010

Just a few things I don't want to ever live without!

To breakaway from my repetitive posts about family...I thought it would be neat to dedicate a post to some of my favorite items...I think I might follow this up with some of my favorite must haves for children!


Apple iPad...Portable...and I love the story book apps for kids!

My winter lotion of choice...its made for babies AND adults!

Nikon D90...I take this thing pretty much everywhere...Iam always worried about missing the perfect shot of my kids.

Arni's...One of the few restaurants around the corner...we carry out atleast once a week!  They have the most amazing pizza!

Amazon Kindle...I like to sneak away before my husband comes up for bed...just so I can get in a few chapters of Lee Childs: Jack Reacher series!

Ugg boots...enough said!

John Deere XUV Gator...This vehicle serves us in so many important ways on the farm...it also doubles as a great trash hauler and mail getter when the temperatures dip near zero!

Cant drive in the Suburban without listening to these guys...Gavin loves them as well!

A trip into town is never complete without a stop at Starbucks...Soy Chai Latte without water, please!
Yankee Candle...Autumn Leaves.  My absolute favorite scent...one I could smell all year round!

Sauvignon Blanc...my absolute favorite white wine....tastes amazing after a rough day with the kiddos...kinda like the one we are having today.  Definitely calling my husband to stop and pick up a bottle on his way home from work!




2 comments:

  1. Need help drinking it? I've been trying to get the girls to help me wrap presents today. ACK! Hannah is a tape fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh an iPad. It is definitely on my wish list. I can think a million things that I could use it for. I love a good glass of wine too!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!